Senator Dorothy L. Hukill
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, Chair
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
- Commerce and Tourism
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities
- Community Affairs
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability
- Joint Committee on Public Counsel Oversight
Consists of parts of Lake, Marion, and Volusia counties
No bills introduced.
No bills co-introduced.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...What Happens When You Die?
October 14, 2014
Senator Hukill to File Personal Financial Literacy Education Act for Students
September 8, 2014
Senator Hukill's Poet Laureate Bill Signed into Law
June 20, 2014
Senator Hukill's POW-MIA Chair of Honor Memorial Signed Into Law
June 13, 2014
- April 2014 as "Financial Literacy Month" in Florida - Senate Resolution [pdf] 4/3/2014
- Senator Hukill Proclaims March 29, 2014 VFW Post 3282 Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans Day [pdf] 3/31/2014
- Sen. Hukill's E-Newsletter Vol1 No 4 [pdf] 7/24/2013
- SPACE MEETING INVITATION: Sen. Hukill's E-Newsletter Vol.1, No. 3 [pdf] 6/10/2013
Senator Hukill 'Legislator of the Year' by FL Manufacturers
December 19, 2013
Senator Dorothy L. Hukill & Eileen Sperl-Hawkins, author of “Another Door”, ...
December 18, 2013
Senator Dorothy Hukill speaking at press conference on her Personal Financi ...
December 10, 2013
Senator Dorothy L. Hukill honors “Leaders 4 Life™” nominee Kevin Tierney wi ...
December 3, 2013
Personal & Career
- Elected to the Senate in 2012
- Volusia County Legislative Delegation Chair, 2012-2013; Lake County Delegation Vice Chair, 2012-2013
- House of Representatives, 2004-2012
Other Public Service
- City of Port Orange, Mayor, 2000-2004
- City of Port Orange, Vice Mayor, 1998-2000
- Town of Ponce Inlet, Councilwoman, 1992-1994
|Born:||September 20, 1946 in New York City, New York. Moved to Florida in |