CS/SB 1838: Assisted Living Facilities
GENERAL BILL by Health Regulation ; Wise
Assisted Living Facilities; Creates the Florida Assisted Living Quality Improvement Initiative Pilot Project. Creates the pilot project in area offices of the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA). Authorizes the Department of Elderly Affairs to adopt rules. Requires the administrator of a facility that is eligible to participate in the pilot project to notify the ACHA when the facility agrees to enroll. Requires the owner or administrator of a facility that is enrolled in the pilot project to enter into a contract with a quality improvement team, etc.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 Senate - Died in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Regulation (HR)
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Health Regulation; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Budget -SJ 209
• Introduced -SJ 209
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 04/12/11, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Regulation; YEAS 11 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs -SJ 470
• CS by Health Regulation read 1st time -SJ 492
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.