SB 2018: Primary Election Date
GENERAL BILL by Rules Subcommittee on Ethics and Elections
Primary Election Date; Decreasing the period between the primary election and the general election in each year in which a general election is held, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Rules Subcommittee on Ethics and Elections
Location: In committee/council (EE)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Rules Subcommittee on Ethics and Elections (EE)
- Rules (RC)
• SPB 7042 submitted as a committee bill (SB 2018) by Rules Subcommittee on Ethics and Elections
• Referred to Rules Subcommittee on Ethics and Elections; Rules -SJ 248
• Introduced -SJ 248
• On Committee agenda-- Rules Subcommittee on Ethics and Elections, 01/23/12, 5:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Died in Rules Subcommittee on Ethics and Elections
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.