CS/SB 1816: Health Care
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Appropriations
Health Care; Revising the components of the Florida Kidcare program; revising the eligibility of the Medikids program component; revising the minimum health benefits coverage under the Florida Kidcare Act; creating the Healthy Florida program; authorizing the Florida Healthy Kids Corporation to contract with certain insurers, managed care organizations, and provider servivce networks; requiring the corporation to oversee the Healthy Florida program and to establish a grievance process and integrity process, etc. APPROPRIATION: $1,297,897,546.00
Last Action: 4/29/2013 Senate - Laid on Table -SJ 740
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• SPB 7038 submitted as a committee bill (SB 1816) by Appropriations
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 273
• Introduced -SJ 273
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/17/13, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 481
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 481
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/23/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 659
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 668
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 739
• Substituted CS/HB 7169 (Died in House returning Messages) -SJ 740
• Laid on Table -SJ 740
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.