CS/HB 7169: Florida Health Choices Plus Program
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; Select Committee on PPACA ; Cummings ; Hudson
Florida Health Choices Plus Program; Provides that employers who meet requirements of Florida Health Choices Program are eligible to enroll in Florida Health Choices Plus Program; requires participating employers to make defined contribution with certain conditions; provides that individuals & employees of enrolled employers are eligible to participate in program; provides criteria for products offered by program; creates Florida Health Choices Plus Program & provides enrollment requirements; requires individual contribution & provides for disenrollment; requires report to Governor & Legislature; creates task force; authorizes prepaid health clinic to offer certain hospital services; provides appropriations. APPROPRIATION: $24,988,174.00
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died in returning Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1844 (Ch. 2013-110)
Location: In returning messages from Senate
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 659
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 683
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 04/19/13, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 8 -HJ 702
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time -HJ 701
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 735
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 845
• Amendment(s) adopted (706705) -HJ 845
• Amendment(s) failed (458213) -HJ 854
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 865
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 71 NAYS 45 -HJ 865
• In Messages
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 710
• Received -SJ 710
• Withdrawn from Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 740
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 740
• Substituted for CS/SB 1816 -SJ 740
• Read 2nd time -SJ 740
• Amendment(s) adopted (252560) -SJ 740
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 805
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 1 -SJ 806
• In returning messages
• Died in returning Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1844 (Ch. 2013-110)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.