CS/SB 1844: Florida Health Choices Program
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Health Policy
Florida Health Choices Program; Revising eligibility requirements for the Florida Health Choices Program; revising the enrollment period for the initial selection of products and services for individual participants in the program; providing that the Florida Insurance Code is not applicable in certain circumstances, etc. APPROPRIATION: $900,000.00
Last Action: 6/6/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-110
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• SPB 7144 submitted as a committee bill (SB 1844) by Health Policy
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations
• Introduced -SJ 350
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/17/13, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 7 NAYS 4 -SJ 481
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 481
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/23/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 12 NAYS 6 -SJ 659
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 659
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 669
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 733
• Amendment(s) adopted (790728) -SJ 733
• Read 3rd time -SJ 733
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 733
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 981
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Received -HJ 981
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1027
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1049
• CS passed; YEAS 73 NAYS 41 -HJ 1049
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 986
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-110
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.