SB 1850: Public Records/Citizens Property Insurance Corporation Clearinghouse
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance
Public Records/Citizens Property Insurance Corporation Clearinghouse; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for all proprietary business information submitted by an insurer to the Citizens Property Insurance Corporation’s clearinghouse; providing a definition; providing exemption; providing for future review and repeal, etc.
Last Action: 5/29/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-61, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1770 (Ch. 2013-60)
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• SPB 7140 submitted as a committee bill (SB 1850) by Banking and Insurance
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 04/09/13, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 350
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 397
• Now in Rules -SJ 397
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/17/13, 2:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 480
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 551
• Amendment(s) adopted (565296) -SJ 551
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 552
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 655
• Passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 2 -SJ 655
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 921
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Received -HJ 921
• Read 2nd time -HJ 942
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 989
• Passed; YEAS 109 NAYS 5 -HJ 989
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 881
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-61, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1770 (Ch. 2013-60)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.