SB 742: Parole Interview Dates for Certain Inmates
GENERAL BILL by Evers
Parole Interview Dates for Certain Inmates; Extending from 2 years to 7 years the period between parole interview dates for inmates convicted of committing certain specified crimes, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 685 (Ch. 2013-119) -SJ 763
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/04/13, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• Introduced -SJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/11/13, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 195
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 195
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/01/13, 3:15 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 8 NAYS 1 -SJ 277
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 277
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 04/11/13, 8:30 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 422
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 422
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/23/13, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 658
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 658
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 763
• Substituted HB 685 -SJ 763
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 685 (Ch. 2013-119) -SJ 763
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.