CS/SB 1420: Eligibility for Employment as Child Care Personnel
GENERAL BILL by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Bean ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz
Eligibility for Employment as Child Care Personnel; Prohibiting the removal of or exemption from certain disqualifications from employment for child care personnel under certain circumstances; specifying certain offenses that disqualify a person from child care employment, notwithstanding any prior exemption, etc.
Last Action: 3/3/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1125 (Ch. 2016-98), CS/HB 7053 (Ch. 2016-238) -SJ 600
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Criminal Justice; Rules -SJ 189
• Introduced -SJ 189
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 01/27/16, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 02/04/16, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 304
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Criminal Justice -SJ 304
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 316
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/22/16, 2:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 473
• Now in Rules -SJ 473
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/29/16, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 497
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 600
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 1125 -SJ 600
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1125 (Ch. 2016-98), CS/HB 7053 (Ch. 2016-238) -SJ 600
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.