CS/SB 98: Exemption from the Sales and Use Tax for Certain Machinery and Equipment
GENERAL BILL by Finance and Tax ; Hukill ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Latvala ; Hays ; Simpson
Exemption from the Sales and Use Tax for Certain Machinery and Equipment; Providing that the exemption for certain mixer drums and the parts and labor required to affix such mixer drums to mixer trucks is repealed on a specified date; deleting the expiration date for the exemption for certain industrial machinery and equipment, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7099 (Ch. 2016-220)
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Finance and Tax (FT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 11
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/11/16, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 6 NAYS 1 -SJ 125
• Introduced -SJ 11
• Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 125
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 01/25/16, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Finance and Tax; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 246
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 246
• CS by Finance and Tax read 1st time -SJ 248
• Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7099 (Ch. 2016-220)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.