CS/SB 1036: Diesel Exhaust Fluid
GENERAL BILL by Infrastructure and Security ; Albritton
Diesel Exhaust Fluid; Requiring the governing body of each public airport that meets certain criteria to create a diesel exhaust fluid safety mitigation and exclusion plan for submission to the Department of Transportation; requiring the plan to be fully implemented by a specified date, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Environment and Natural Resources
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Infrastructure and Security; Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 77
• Introduced -SJ 77
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure and Security, 02/17/20, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Infrastructure and Security; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 325
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Environment and Natural Resources
• CS by Infrastructure and Security read 1st time -SJ 330
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Environment and Natural Resources
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.