CS/HB 203: Growth Management
GENERAL BILL by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee ; McClain ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Sabatini
Growth Management; Requires comprehensive plan to include property rights element by a specified date; provides statement of rights that local government may use; provides local government's property rights element may not conflict with statutorily provided statement of rights.
Last Action: 1/14/2020 House - CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 278
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Commerce Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 22
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 10/23/19, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 5
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Commerce Committee
• Introduced -HJ 22
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 278
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.