CS/HB 735: Division of Forestry
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Porter ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ford ; Rooney
Division of Forestry; Renames Division of Forestry of DOACS as Florida Forest Service; redesignates director of division as State Forester; clarifies & conforms various provisions.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 Senate - Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7215 (Ch. 2011-206), SB 2122 (Ch. 2011-56)
Location: In messages from House
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Rulemaking and Regulation Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 64
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 03/08/11, 3:15 pm, Reed Hall
• Introduced -HJ 63
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 189
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 186
• Now in Rulemaking and Regulation Subcommittee -HJ 209
• On Committee agenda-- Rulemaking and Regulation Subcommittee, 03/16/11, 9:00 am, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Rulemaking and Regulation Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 252
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 252
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/29/11, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 368
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 368
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/31/11, 12:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 392
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 392
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/14/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 635
• Read 3rd time -HJ 636
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 636
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7215 (Ch. 2011-206), SB 2122 (Ch. 2011-56)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.