CS/SB 584: Implementation of the Water and Land Conservation Constitutional Amendment
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Dean
Implementation of the Water and Land Conservation Constitutional Amendment; Terminating certain trust funds within the Department of Environmental Protection, the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, and the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission; requiring moneys in land acquisition trust funds created or designated to receive funds under s. 28, Art. X of the State Constitution to be retained in those trust funds; repealing provisions relating to beach erosion control project staffing; authorizing disbursements from the Land Acquisition Trust Fund for the beach management plan, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in returning Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 70
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/18/15, 2:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 158
• Introduced -SJ 70
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/11/15, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 194
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 194
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/18/15, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 227
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 227
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/24/15
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 229
• Read 2nd time -SJ 246
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 295
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 296
• The Senate requests that the House pass the bill as passed by the Senate or agree to include the bill in the Budget Conference -SJ 297
• Immediately certified -SJ 297
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 375
• Read 2nd time -HJ 376
• Amendment(s) adopted (632609) -HJ 407
• Read 3rd time -HJ 407
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 98 NAYS 15 -HJ 407
• Refused to concur, acceded to request for conference committee -HJ 422
• Immediately certified -HJ 422
• In returning messages
• Died in returning Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.