- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
1.02 Legal time.--In all laws, statutes, orders, rules and regulations of this state, relating to the time of performance of any act by any officer or department of this state, whether in the legislative, executive or judicial branches, or relating to the time within which any rights shall accrue or determine, or within which any act shall or shall not be performed, by any person subject to the jurisdiction of this state, it shall be understood and intended that the said time shall be the United States standard time of the zone within which the act is to be performed or the right shall accrue or determine.
History.--s. 1, ch. 3916, 1889; RS 1307; GS 1739; s. 1, ch. 6938, 1915; RGS 2954; CGL 4681.