The Senate will convene on Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 1:30 p.m., or upon the call of the President.
Thursday, March 23, 2023 Open Calendar
- Meeting Records:
- Expand All
- Collapse All
8:30 — 11:30 AM
- Meeting Notice [PDF]
- Meeting Packet [PDF]
- Expanded Agenda [PDF]
9:30 — 11:30 AM
1:30 — 6:00 PM
- Senate Floor
- Daily Calendar [PDF]
The Senate unanimously passed Senate Bill 102, a statewide workforce housing strategy designed to create attainable housing options, convenient for Florida workers who want to live in the communities they serve.
Expanding Access to Florida’s Wildlife Corridor
The Senate unanimously passed Senate Bill 106, expanding access to Florida’s Wildlife Corridor by connecting the iconic corridor to Florida’s Greenways and Trails System and the SUN Trail Network, as well as recreational pathways to heritage small towns across Florida.
2023 Legislative Session
The Senate convened for the 2023 Regular Session of the Florida Legislature on March 7, 2023. The 60-day session is scheduled to conclude on Friday, May 5, 2023.
- FL SENATE DEMS NEWSLETTER - Week 2: Fighting for Florida (pdf) March 22, 2023 - Publication by Minority Office
- Six Weeks Is Equivalent To An Outright Ban On Abortion March 20, 2023 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- District 9: The Perry Post (pdf) March 19, 2023 - Publication by Senator Perry
- Comprehensive Waste Reduction and Recycling Plan by Senator Stewart Unanimously Passes Second Committee March 17, 2023 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- FL SENATE DEMS NEWSLETTER - Week 1: The 2023 Regular Legislative Session Begins (pdf) March 14, 2023 - Publication by Minority Office
- Senator Stewart Co-Introduces Bill To Help Expand And Protect Florida’s Wildlife Corridor March 9, 2023 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- Senate Unanimously Passes Legislation to Expand Access to Florida’s Wildlife Corridor March 8, 2023 - Press Release by President's Office
- LIVE LOCAL: Florida Senate Passes Statewide Workforce Housing Strategy (pdf) March 8, 2023 - Publication by President's Office