The Senate will convene at 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, January 27, 2022, or upon the call of the President.
2022 Legislative Session
The 2022 Legislative Session was convened on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 and is scheduled to conclude on Friday, March 11, 2022.
2022 Florida Redistricting
After each decennial Census the Legislature redraws the districts from which voters elect state representatives, state senators, and members of Congress.
Keep Florida Free
The Florida Legislature passed and Governor DeSantis signed into law the “Keep Florida Free” joint agenda in response to unlawful federal mandates.
- State Legislators Join Advocates in Call to Address Florida’s High Uninsured Rate January 21, 2022 - Press Release by Senator Taddeo
- Legislation to Improve Benefits for Foster Families, Relative Caregivers Passes First Senate Committee January 18, 2022 - Press Release by President's Office
- Required Instruction in the History of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders Passes First Committee January 18, 2022 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- Senator Annette Taddeo Honors The Memory Of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. January 16, 2022 - Press Release by Senator Taddeo
- Senator Farmer and Representative Nixon File Legislation to Filter Lead Out of School Drinking Water January 14, 2022 - Press Release by Senator Farmer
- SB 868 Sexual Battery Upon A Mentally Incapacitated Person, Unanimously Passes Senate Judiciary Committee January 13, 2022 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- President Simpson's Opening Day Remarks January 11, 2022 - Press Release by President's Office
- Senate Democratic Leader Book & House Democratic Leader Jenne Announce 2022 Legislative Priorities January 11, 2022 - Press Release by Minority Office