2022 Florida Redistricting
After each decennial Census the Legislature redraws the districts from which voters elect state representatives, state senators, and members of Congress.
Broad-Based Tax Relief
House Bill 7061 delivers tax relief to families and businesses across the state, with sales tax holidays for the upcoming hurricane season, school year, and outdoor activities. The bill also provides relief for affordable housing properties and items that support independent living.
Improving Florida’s Unemployment System
The Senate passed SB 50 by Senator Gruters to prevent unexpected tax hikes on Florida businesses and replenish Florida’s Unemployment Compensation Trust Fund.
- Senator Brodeur to Address Drug Sales in Rehab Facilities October 26, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Brodeur
- Senator Ileana Garcia and Miami-Dade Chief Bay Officer Irela Bagué Collaborating to Address Deterioration of Spoil Islands Preserves and Parks, Threats to Manatees and Seagrass October 25, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Garcia
- La Senadora Ileana García y La Jefa de la Bahía de Miami-Dade Irela Bagué Colaboran para Abordar la Deterioración de las Reservas y Parques de Isla, Peligros a los Manatíes y el Pasto Marino October 25, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Garcia
- Senator Berman and Representative Hinson File “Safe Waterways Act” October 25, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Berman
- JOINT STATEMENT FROM FLORIDA HOUSE SPEAKER CHRIS SPROWLS AND SENATE PRESIDENT WILTON SIMPSON October 21, 2021 - Press Release by President's Office
- Statement from Senate Majority Leader Debbie Mayfield on Special Session October 21, 2021 - Press Release by Majority Office
- Florida Senate President-Designate Kathleen Passidomo’s Prepared Remarks October 19, 2021 - Press Release by Majority Office
- Senator Annette Taddeo and Representative Joseph Geller file legislation in hopes of fair districts October 19, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Taddeo