- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
375.312 Definitions.—As used in this act, unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) “Motor vehicle” means any self-propelled vehicle, including every device in, upon, or by which any person or property is or may be transported or drawn, except devices moved by human or animal power or used exclusively upon stationary rails or tracks.
(2) “Public lands” means any lands in the state which are owned by, leased by, or otherwise assigned to the state or any of its agencies and which are used by the general public for recreational purposes.
(3) “Commission” means the Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.
(4) “Off-road vehicle” means any motor vehicle under this act which is not licensed or registered under chapter 320, except those vehicles when used in timber harvest, reforestation, or other industry as may be directed by the landowner or mineral owner.
History.—s. 1, ch. 78-238; s. 1, ch. 78-355; s. 195, ch. 99-245.