- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
Service of process fee.
A. Section 17, ch. 2013-41, amended s. 624.502 “[i]n order to implement Specific Appropriations 2245 through 2254 of the 2013-2014 General Appropriations Act.”
B. Section 18, ch. 2013-41, provides that “[t]he amendment made by this act to s. 624.502, Florida Statutes, expires July 1, 2014, and the text of that section shall revert to that in existence on June 30, 2013, except that any amendments to such text enacted other than by this act shall be preserved and continue to operate to the extent that such amendments are not dependent upon the portions of text that expire pursuant to this section.” Effective July 1, 2014, s. 624.502, as amended by s. 18, ch. 2013-41, will read:
624.502 Service of process fee.—In all instances as provided in any section of the insurance code and s. 48.151(3) in which service of process is authorized to be made upon the Chief Financial Officer or the director of the office, the plaintiff shall pay to the department or office a fee of $15 for such service of process, which fee shall be deposited into the Insurance Regulatory Trust Fund.