- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
984.24 Appeal.—The state, any child, or the family, guardian ad litem, or legal custodian of any child who is affected by an order of the court pursuant to this chapter may appeal to the appropriate district court of appeal within the time and in the manner prescribed by the Florida Rules of Appellate Procedure.
History.—s. 8, ch. 87-133; s. 33, ch. 96-398; s. 110, ch. 97-238; s. 77, ch. 98-280; s. 168, ch. 98-403.
Note.—Former s. 39.445; s. 39.4441.