- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
Chapter 636 PREPAID LIMITED HEALTH SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS AND DISCOUNT MEDICAL PLAN ORGANIZATIONS Entire Chapter
636.066 Taxes imposed.—
(1) The premiums, contributions, and assessments received by prepaid limited health service organizations are subject to the tax imposed by s. 624.509. The Department of Revenue shall administer this section pursuant to s. 624.5092 and may adopt rules to implement this section.
(2) Beginning January 1, 1994, the tax shall be imposed on all premiums, contributions, and assessments for limited health services.
History.—s. 53, ch. 93-148; s. 69, ch. 99-5.