- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
Initiation of protective investigations.
Protective investigations of institutional child abuse, abandonment, or neglect.
Child protection teams; services; eligible cases.
Rules for implementation of s. 39.303.
Memorandum of agreement.
Child advocacy centers; standards; state funding.
Photographs, medical examinations, X rays, and medical treatment of abused, abandoned, or neglected child.
Child protective investigations; working agreements with local law enforcement.
Sheriffs of certain counties to provide child protective investigative services; procedures; funding.
Reports of child-on-child sexual abuse.
Guidelines for onsite child protective investigation.