- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2016 Florida Statutes
129.04 Fiscal year.—The fiscal year of each county of the state shall commence on October 1, and end on September 30 of each year, and whenever the word “year” appears in this chapter, it shall be construed as meaning the fiscal year as hereby established.
History.—s. 4, ch. 6814, 1915; RGS 1527; CGL 2305.