- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2016 Florida Statutes
(1) Retail dealers of cigarettes owning, leasing, furnishing, or operating cigarette vending machines shall affix to each such machine, in a conspicuous place, an identification sticker furnished by the division. Every sticker shall show the vending machine serial number and the name and address of the cigarette retail dealer owning, leasing, furnishing, or operating the vending machine.
(2) A person may not operate a vending machine in the state unless the identification sticker required by this section is affixed to the vending machine. A person may not operate a vending machine in the state which does not display at all times at least one package of each brand of the packages located therein so the same are clearly visible and arranged in such a manner that the cigarette tax stamps affixed thereto are clearly visible. A person, firm, or corporation operating a cigarette vending machine in this state must furnish to the division the location of the vending machine and report within 30 days to the division any change of location of the vending machine.
History.—s. 5, ch. 21946, 1943; s. 5, ch. 22645, 1945; s. 1, ch. 26320, 1949; s. 2, ch. 57-169; s. 2, ch. 61-399; ss. 16, 35, ch. 69-106; ss. 2, 3, ch. 69-221; s. 6, ch. 79-11; s. 1, ch. 79-317; s. 5, ch. 87-86; s. 3, ch. 2012-208.