- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2016 Florida Statutes
(1) The division, under the applicable rules of the Department of Management Services, shall have the power to employ such employees and assistants and to incur such other expenses as may be necessary for the administration of this part within the limits of an appropriation for the operation of the Department of Business and Professional Regulation as may be authorized by the General Appropriations Act.
History.—s. 1, ch. 85-141; s. 1, ch. 86-286; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 82, ch. 92-279; s. 55, ch. 92-326; s. 20, ch. 94-218; s. 19, ch. 98-200.