- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2016 Florida Statutes
(1) Unless a delayed effective date is specified, the corporate existence begins when the articles of incorporation are filed or on a date specified in the articles of incorporation, if such date is within 5 business days prior to the date of filing.
(2) The Department of State’s filing of the articles of incorporation, and the original recorded charter or certified copy of the charter of a corporation which has not been reincorporated under s. 617.0901, is conclusive proof that the incorporators satisfied all conditions precedent to incorporation and that the corporation has been incorporated under this act, except in a proceeding by the state to cancel or revoke the incorporation or involuntarily dissolve the corporation.
History.—s. 18, ch. 90-179.