2017 Florida Statutes
11.932 Definitions.—As used in ss. 11.93-11.9352, the term:
(1) “Alternate delegate” means an individual who is appointed as an alternate delegate as provided by law.
(2) “Article V convention” means a convention called for by the states under Article V of the Constitution of the United States for the purpose of proposing amendments to the Constitution of the United States.
(3) “Chamber” means either the Senate or the House of Representatives.
(4) “Delegate” means an individual appointed to represent Florida at an Article V convention.
(5) “Paired delegate” means the delegate with whom an alternate delegate is paired.
History.—s. 3, ch. 2014-52.