- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
190.022 Special assessments.—
(1) The board may levy special assessments for the construction, reconstruction, acquisition, or maintenance of district facilities authorized under this chapter using the procedures for levy and collection provided in chapter 170 or chapter 197.
(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of s. 170.09, district assessments may be made payable in no more than 30 yearly installments.
History.—s. 2, ch. 80-407; s. 12, ch. 84-360; s. 8, ch. 91-308; s. 41, ch. 99-378.