- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
477.031 Civil proceedings.—As cumulative of any other remedy or criminal prosecution, the department may file a proceeding in the name of the state seeking issuance of a restraining order, injunction, or writ of mandamus against any person who is or has been violating any of the provisions of this chapter or the lawful rules or orders of the department.
History.—s. 1, ch. 78-253; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 35, 36, ch. 85-297; s. 4, ch. 91-429.