- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
75.03 Condition precedent.—As a condition precedent to filing of a complaint for the validation of bonds or certificates of debt, the county, municipality, state agency, commission or department, or district desiring to issue them shall cause an election to be held to authorize the issuance of such bonds or certificates and show prima facie that the election was in favor of the issuance thereof, or, when permitted by law, adopt an ordinance, resolution or other proceeding providing for the issuance of such bonds or certificates in accordance with law.
History.—s. 1, ch. 6868, 1915; RGS 3296; CGL 5106; s. 2, ch. 25263, 1949; s. 25, ch. 67-254.