- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
413.091 Identification cards.—
(1) The Division of Blind Services of the Department of Education shall issue identification cards to persons known to be blind or partially sighted, upon the written request of such individual.
(2) The individual shall submit proof of blindness as specified by the division.
(3) The division is responsible for design and content of the identification card and shall develop and adopt rules, regulations, and procedures relating to the eligibility and application for, and issuance and control of, these identification cards.
History.—ss. 1, 2, 3, ch. 71-265; s. 301, ch. 77-147; s. 20, ch. 77-259; s. 14, ch. 95-327; s. 29, ch. 2002-22; s. 11, ch. 2004-331.