- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
Chapter 947 FLORIDA COMMISSION ON OFFENDER REVIEW; CONDITIONAL RELEASE; CONTROL RELEASE; PAROLE Entire Chapter
947.15 Reports.—On or before January 1 of each year, the commission shall make a written report to the Governor and Cabinet of its activities together with a full and detailed financial statement, copies of which shall be sent to the Department of Legal Affairs and to such other officials and persons as the commission may deem advisable. One copy of said report shall become a part of the records of the commission.
History.—s. 28, ch. 20519, 1941; ss. 11, 33, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 34, ch. 83-131; s. 37, ch. 86-183; s. 67, ch. 88-122; s. 17, ch. 89-531; s. 20, ch. 90-337; s. 1, ch. 93-2.