- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
Chapter 947 FLORIDA COMMISSION ON OFFENDER REVIEW; CONDITIONAL RELEASE; CONTROL RELEASE; PAROLE Entire Chapter
Terms of parole.
Terms of parole.
947.19 Terms of parole.—
(1) The commission, upon authorizing an effective parole release date, shall specify in writing the terms and conditions of the parole, a certified copy of which shall be given to the parolee.
(2) A parolee may, within 120 days of receipt of the certified copy of the terms and conditions of parole, request that the commission modify the terms and conditions of parole; the parolee must specify in writing the reasons for requesting such modifications.
(3) A panel of no fewer than two commissioners appointed by the chair shall consider requests for review of the terms and conditions of parole, render a written decision to continue or to modify the terms and conditions of parole, specifying the reasons therefor, and inform the parolee of the decision in writing within 30 days of the date of receipt of request for review. Such panel shall not include those commissioners who authorized the original conditions of parole.
(4) During any period of requested review of terms and conditions of parole, the parolee shall be subject to the authorized terms and conditions of parole until such time according to the provisions of this section a decision is made to continue or modify the terms and conditions of parole.
History.—s. 15, ch. 20519, 1941; am. s. 7, ch. 22858, 1945; s. 17, ch. 78-417; s. 10, ch. 79-42; s. 15, ch. 82-171; s. 34, ch. 83-131; s. 37, ch. 86-183; s. 67, ch. 88-122; s. 17, ch. 89-531; s. 20, ch. 90-337; s. 1, ch. 93-2; s. 1678, ch. 97-102.