- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
1001.30 District unit.—Each county shall constitute a school district and shall be known as the school district of County, Florida. Each district shall constitute a unit for the control, organization, and administration of schools. The responsibility for the actual operation and administration of all schools needed within the districts in conformity with rules and minimum standards prescribed by the state, and also the responsibility for the provision of any desirable and practicable opportunities authorized by law beyond those required by the state, are delegated by law to the school officials of the respective districts.
History.—s. 36, ch. 2002-387.