- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
1004.06 Prohibited expenditures.—No Florida College System institution, state university, Florida College System institution direct-support organization, or state university direct-support organization shall expend any funds, regardless of source, to purchase membership in, or goods and services from, any organization that discriminates on the basis of race, national origin, gender, or religion.
History.—s. 164, ch. 2002-387; s. 43, ch. 2011-5.