(a) Any crime that is chargeable by petition, indictment, or information under the following provisions of the Florida Statutes:
1. Section 210.18, relating to evasion of payment of cigarette taxes.
2. Section 316.1935, relating to fleeing or attempting to elude a law enforcement officer and aggravated fleeing or eluding.
3. Section 403.727(3)(b), relating to environmental control.
4. Section 409.920 or s. 409.9201, relating to Medicaid fraud.
5. Section 414.39, relating to public assistance fraud.
6. Section 440.105 or s. 440.106, relating to workers’ compensation.
7. Section 443.071(4), relating to creation of a fictitious employer scheme to commit reemployment assistance fraud.
8. Section 465.0161, relating to distribution of medicinal drugs without a permit as an Internet pharmacy.
9. Section 499.0051, relating to crimes involving contraband, adulterated, or misbranded drugs.
10. Part IV of chapter 501, relating to telemarketing.
11. Chapter 517, relating to sale of securities and investor protection.
12. Section 550.235 or s. 550.3551, relating to dogracing and horseracing.
13. Chapter 550, relating to jai alai frontons.
14. Section 551.109, relating to slot machine gaming.
15. Chapter 552, relating to the manufacture, distribution, and use of explosives.
16. Chapter 560, relating to money transmitters, if the violation is punishable as a felony.
17. Chapter 562, relating to beverage law enforcement.
18. Section 624.401, relating to transacting insurance without a certificate of authority, s. 624.437(4)(c)1., relating to operating an unauthorized multiple-employer welfare arrangement, or s. 626.902(1)(b), relating to representing or aiding an unauthorized insurer.
19. Section 655.50, relating to reports of currency transactions, when such violation is punishable as a felony.
20. Chapter 687, relating to interest and usurious practices.
21. Section 721.08, s. 721.09, or s. 721.13, relating to real estate timeshare plans.
22. Section 775.13(5)(b), relating to registration of persons found to have committed any offense for the purpose of benefiting, promoting, or furthering the interests of a criminal gang.
23. Section 777.03, relating to commission of crimes by accessories after the fact.
24. Chapter 782, relating to homicide.
25. Chapter 784, relating to assault and battery.
26. Chapter 787, relating to kidnapping or human trafficking.
27. Chapter 790, relating to weapons and firearms.
28. Chapter 794, relating to sexual battery, but only if such crime was committed with the intent to benefit, promote, or further the interests of a criminal gang, or for the purpose of increasing a criminal gang member’s own standing or position within a criminal gang.
29. Former s. 796.03, former s. 796.035, s. 796.04, s. 796.05, or s. 796.07, relating to prostitution.
30. Chapter 806, relating to arson and criminal mischief.
31. Chapter 810, relating to burglary and trespass.
32. Chapter 812, relating to theft, robbery, and related crimes.
33. Chapter 815, relating to computer-related crimes.
34. Chapter 817, relating to fraudulent practices, false pretenses, fraud generally, credit card crimes, and patient brokering.
35. Chapter 825, relating to abuse, neglect, or exploitation of an elderly person or disabled adult.
36. Section 827.071, relating to commercial sexual exploitation of children.
37. Section 828.122, relating to fighting or baiting animals.
38. Chapter 831, relating to forgery and counterfeiting.
39. Chapter 832, relating to issuance of worthless checks and drafts.
40. Section 836.05, relating to extortion.
41. Chapter 837, relating to perjury.
42. Chapter 838, relating to bribery and misuse of public office.
43. Chapter 843, relating to obstruction of justice.
44. Section 847.011, s. 847.012, s. 847.013, s. 847.06, or s. 847.07, relating to obscene literature and profanity.
45. Chapter 849, relating to gambling, lottery, gambling or gaming devices, slot machines, or any of the provisions within that chapter.
46. Chapter 874, relating to criminal gangs.
47. Chapter 893, relating to drug abuse prevention and control.
48. Chapter 896, relating to offenses related to financial transactions.
49. Sections 914.22 and 914.23, relating to tampering with or harassing a witness, victim, or informant, and retaliation against a witness, victim, or informant.
50. Sections 918.12 and 918.13, relating to tampering with jurors and evidence.