See All 2023 Bills that Cite this Section
- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2022 Florida Statutes (including 2022C, 2022D, 2022A, and 2023B)
741.02 Additional fee.—Upon the receipt of each application for the issuance of a marriage license, the county court judge or clerk of the circuit court shall, in addition to the fee allowed by s. 741.01, collect and receive an additional fee of $4, to be distributed as provided by s. 382.022.
History.—s. 1, ch. 11869, 1927; CGL 5851; s. 7, ch. 22000, 1943; s. 1, ch. 67-520; s. 28, ch. 73-334; s. 1, ch. 74-372; s. 31, ch. 87-387; s. 6, ch. 88-98.