SB 274: Official Florida Statutes Adoption
GENERAL BILL by Lee
Official Florida Statutes Adoption; adopts Florida Statutes 2001 & designates portions thereof that are to constitute official law of state; provides that Florida Statutes 2001 shall be effective immediately upon publication; provides that general laws enacted during 1999 regular session & prior thereto & not included in Florida Statutes 2001 are repealed, etc. Amends 11.2421,.2422,.2424,.2425.
Last Action: 4/30/2001 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00569; Read second time -SJ 00650; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00650; House Bill substituted -SJ 00650; Laid on Table, refer to HB 657 (Died in Returning Senate Messages)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Rules and Calendar
• On Committee agenda-- Rules and Calendar, 02/21/01, 3:15 pm, 37-S
• Favorable by- Rules and Calendar; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Introduced, referred to Rules and Calendar -SJ 00024; On Committee agenda-- Rules and Calendar, 02/21/01, 3:15 pm, 37-S; Favorable by- Rules and Calendar; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 00009; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00009
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00395
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00569; Read second time -SJ 00650; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00650; House Bill substituted -SJ 00650; Laid on Table, refer to HB 657 (Died in Returning Senate Messages)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.