SB 672: Prostate Cancer Awareness Program
GENERAL BILL by Saunders ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Miller ; Sanderson ; Lee ; Smith ; Sebesta ; Brown-Waite ; Jones ; Crist
Prostate Cancer Awareness Program; establishes said program within Health Department; specifies purpose, activities, administration, & funding sources for program; creates prostate cancer advisory committee; provides for appointment of members; provides for reimbursement of expenses.
Last Action: 3/22/2002 Senate - Died in Committee on Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health, Aging and Long-Term Care; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations
• Introduced, referred to Health, Aging and Long-Term Care; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 00048
• On Committee agenda-- Health, Aging and Long-Term Care, 01/29/02, 1:30 pm, 110-S
• Favorable by Health, Aging and Long-Term Care; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 00195
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 00195
• Died in Committee on Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.