SB 18-E: Corporate Income Tax
GENERAL BILL by Clary ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Pruitt ; Sebesta ; Burt ; Brown-Waite ; Villalobos ; Sanderson ; Peaden ; Wise ; Futch ; Lee ; Cowin ; King ; Saunders ; Crist ; Webster ; Posey ; Silver ; Laurent ; Constantine
Corporate Income Tax; adopts provisions of Job Creation & Workers Assistance Act of 2002, Pub. L. No. 107-147, as codified in Internal Revenue Code; provides for adoption of 2002 version of Internal Revenue Code; provides for construction of act in pari materia with other acts enacted at 2002 Regular Session; provides for retroactive application. Amends 220.03.
Last Action: 6/7/2002 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2002-395
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Finance and Taxation -SJ 00002; On Committee agenda-- Finance and Taxation, 04/29/02, 3:00 pm, 37-S; Favorable by- Finance and Taxation; YEAS 5 NAYS 4 -SJ 00008; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00008
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00043; Read second time -SJ 00042
• Read third time -SJ 00045; Passed; YEAS 22 NAYS 18 -SJ 00045
• In Messages; Received -HJ 00066; Read second time -HJ 00066; Amendment(s) failed -HJ 00066
• Read third time -HJ 00335; Passed; YEAS 73 NAYS 41 -HJ 00335
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00385
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2002-395
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.