SB 66-E: Cigarette Taxes/H. Lee Moffitt
GENERAL BILL by Sullivan ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) King ; Lee ; Sebesta ; Miller ; Campbell
Cigarette Taxes/H. Lee Moffitt; provides for portion of revenues from cigarette tax to be paid monthly to Board of Directors of H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, to finance cancer research facility at University of South Florida; provides for use of transferred moneys; provides for construction of act in pari material with laws enacted at 2002 Regular Session. Amends 210.20,.201.
Last Action: 5/8/2002 Senate - Withdrawn from Appropriations -SJ 00109; Placed on Calendar, on second reading; Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00100; Read second time -SJ 00112; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00112; Substituted HB 41-E -SJ 00112; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 41-E (Ch. 2002-393)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Filed; Considered outside purview of the Call -SJ 00010; Introduction allowed -SJ 00010; Introduced, referred to Finance and Taxation -SJ 00011
• Withdrawn from Finance and Taxation -SJ 00043; Rereferred to Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 00043
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 05/07/02, 12:00 pm, 309-C
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00122; Now in Appropriations -SJ 00122
• Withdrawn from Appropriations -SJ 00109; Placed on Calendar, on second reading; Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00100; Read second time -SJ 00112; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00112; Substituted HB 41-E -SJ 00112; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 41-E (Ch. 2002-393)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.