CS/SB 2062: Scholarship Funding Tax Credits
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Lee ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fasano ; Haridopolos
Scholarship Funding Tax Credits; increases total amount of tax credit which may be granted each state fiscal year; provides for scholarship amounts awarded to be annually adjusted based on percentage change in Consumer Price Index; establishes program for contributions to nonprofit scholarship-funding organizations to be used for dependent children of military personnel; provides add-back to adjusted federal income, etc. Amends 220.187,.02,.13; creates 220.1875.
• Introduced, referred to Finance and Taxation; Appropriations -SJ 00206
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Taxation, 03/27/03, 1:00 pm, 37-S
• Favorable by Finance and Taxation; YEAS 3 NAYS 1 -SJ 00303
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 00303
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/10/03, 1:30 pm, 412-K --Temporarily postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/15/03, 3:15 pm, 412-K
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 13 NAYS 5 -SJ 00505; CS read first time on 04/23/03 -SJ 00526
• Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00505
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00575; Read second time -SJ 00571; Amendment(s) adopted -SJ 00571; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00572
• Read third time -SJ 00594; CS passed as amended; YEAS 26 NAYS 11 -SJ 00594
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.