SB 2318: Lieutenant Governor/Successor
GENERAL BILL by Lee
Lieutenant Governor/Successor; provides for Governor to appoint successor in case of vacancy in office of Lieutenant Governor; conforms order of succession to Governor's office to change in Cabinet membership. Amends 14.055.
Last Action: 4/25/2003 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00646; Substituted HB 739 (Died in House Returning Messagaes) & HB 1051 -SJ 00615; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1051 (Ch. 2003-171)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced, referred to Ethics and Elections; Rules and Calendar -SJ 00230
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 04/15/02, 9:00 am, 412-K
• Favorable by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00425
• Now in Rules and Calendar; Withdrawn from Rules and Calendar -SJ 00423; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00646; Substituted HB 739 (Died in House Returning Messagaes) & HB 1051 -SJ 00615; Laid on Table, Link/Iden/Sim/Compare passed, refer to HB 1051 (Ch. 2003-171)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.