SB 1536: Florida Statutes
REVISER'S BILL by Lee
Florida Statutes; repeals specified provisions, all of which provisions have become inoperative by noncurrent repeal or expiration &, pursuant to s. 11.242(5)(b) & (i), may be omitted from Florida Statutes 2004 only through reviser's bill duly enacted by Legislature; repeals specified provision to confirm October 2, 2003, repeal of exemption in accordance with Open Government Sunset Review Act of 1995. Repeals FS.
Last Action: 3/29/2004 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2004-6 -SJ 00460
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Rules and Calendar
• On Committee agenda-- Rules and Calendar, 02/17/04, 11:15 am, 37-S
• Favorable by- Rules and Calendar; YEAS 12 NAYS 0; Placed on Calendar, on second reading
• Introduced, referred to Rules and Calendar -SJ 00086; On Committee agenda-- Rules and Calendar, 02/17/04, 11:15 am, 37-S; Favorable by- Rules and Calendar; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 00153; Placed on Calendar, on second reading -SJ 00153
• Placed on Special Order Calendar -SJ 00002; Read second time -SJ 00187
• Read third time -SJ 00212; Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 00212
• In Messages
• Received, placed on Calendar -HJ 00235
• Substituted for HB 1067 -HJ 00251; Read second and third times -HJ 00251, -HJ 00252; Passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 00252
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00389
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 00411
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2004-6 -SJ 00460
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.