SB 1136: Firesafety Inspections [EPSC]
GENERAL BILL by Crist
Firesafety Inspections [EPSC]; Provides exceptions to certain local government firesafety inspection requirements. Specifies inspection requirements for fire hydrants owned by governmental entities. Authorizes local government utilities to comply using designated employees. Specifies responsibility for ensuring the qualification of designated employees to make inspections.
Last Action: 6/1/2010 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2010-173; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/CS/HB 663 (Ch. 2010-176)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Community Affairs; Banking and Insurance; General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/16/10, 10:00 am, 412-K
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Now in Banking and Insurance
• Introduced, referred to Community Affairs; Banking and Insurance; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00081; On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/16/10, 10:00 am, 412-K; Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 00162; Now in Banking and Insurance -SJ 00162
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/17/10, 1:00 pm, 412-K
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00269
• Now in General Government Appropriations -SJ 00269
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/06/10, 3:15 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00524
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00524
• Placed on Special Order Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00635
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00667; Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 00667
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 01101; Referred to Calendar -HJ 01101
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 01129; Substituted for HB 629 -HJ 01129
• Read 3rd time -HJ 01192; Passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 01192
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00991
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2010-173; companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/CS/HB 663 (Ch. 2010-176)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.