CS/SB 1948: Road Designations [CPSC]
GENERAL BILL by Transportation ; Gaetz
Road Designations [CPSC]; Designates Perdido Key Parkway in Escambia County. Designates Colonel Bud Day Boulevard in Okaloosa County. Designates Orange Bowl Way in Miami-Dade County. Directs the Department of Transportation to erect markers.
Last Action: 4/27/2010 Senate - Read 3rd time -SJ 00885; Substituted CS/CS/HB 1033 -SJ 00885; Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5 (Ch. 2010-230), CS/HB 321 (Ch. 2010-232), CS/CS/HB 1033 (Ch. 2010-233) -SJ 00885
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Transportation
• Introduced, referred to Transportation -SJ 00130
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/24/10, 1:15 pm, 37-S
• CS by- Transportation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 00345; CS read 1st time on 03/25/10 -SJ 00347
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00345
• Placed on Special Order Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00839; Amendment(s) adopted (805068) -SJ 00839; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00839
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00885; Substituted CS/CS/HB 1033 -SJ 00885; Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5 (Ch. 2010-230), CS/HB 321 (Ch. 2010-232), CS/CS/HB 1033 (Ch. 2010-233) -SJ 00885
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.