CS/SB 622: Gaming [CPSC]
GENERAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Jones
Gaming [CPSC]; Amends specified provision relating to compact authorization. Provides that specified agreements executed by the Seminole Tribe of Florida and the Governor are void and not in effect. Ratifies and approves a specified compact executed by the Tribe and the Governor. Directs the Governor to cooperate with the Tribe in seeking approval of the compact from the United States Secretary of the Interior, etc.
Last Action: 4/28/2010 - Approved by Governor -SJ 00986; Chapter No. 2010-29
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; General Government Appropriations; Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means; Rules
• Introduced, referred to Regulated Industries; General Government Appropriations; Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means; Rules -SJ 00048
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/10/10, 8:30 am, 110-S --Workshop-Discussed
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/24/10, 1:15 pm, 110-S
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 6 NAYS 1 -SJ 00344; CS read 1st time on 03/25/10 -SJ 00346
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: General Government Appropriations; Policy & Steering Committee on Ways and Means; Rules; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00407
• Placed on Special Order Calendar
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00520; Amendment(s) adopted (150678) -SJ 00522; Ordered engrossed -SJ 00522
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00578; Amendment(s) adopted (920884) -SJ 00578; Amendment(s) failed -SJ 00578; CS passed as amended (920884); YEAS 29 NAYS 9 -SJ 00578; Immediately certified -SJ 00578
• In Messages; Received -HJ 00714; Referred to Calendar -HJ 00714
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Substituted for HB 7221 -HJ 00746; Read 2nd time -HJ 00746; Read 3rd time -HJ 00746; CS passed; YEAS 74 NAYS 39 -HJ 00746
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 00658
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 00720
• Approved by Governor -SJ 00986; Chapter No. 2010-29
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.