HB 7093: OGSR/Domestic Security Oversight Council [GPSC]
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Governmental Affairs Policy Committee ; Mayfield ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ambler
OGSR/Domestic Security Oversight Council [GPSC]; Removes scheduled repeal under Open Government Sunset Review Act of exemptions from public records & public meetings requirements for Domestic Security Oversight Council.
Last Action: 5/11/2010 - Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2010-74
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Filed; Introduced -HJ 00219
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 00225
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -HJ 00691
• Read 3rd time -HJ 00737; Passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 00737
• In Messages; Referred to Military Affairs and Domestic Security; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 00657
• Received -SJ 00657
• Withdrawn from Military Affairs and Domestic Security; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 00662; Substituted for SB 618 -SJ 00662; Read 2nd time -SJ 00662; Read 3rd time -SJ 00662; Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 00662
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 00919
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 01700
• Approved by Governor; Chapter No. 2010-74
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.