HB 1165: Driver's Licenses and Identification Cards
GENERAL BILL by Holder ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Adkins ; Horner ; Slosberg
Driver's Licenses and Identification Cards; Provides for person's status as veteran to be indicated on his or her driver's license or identification card upon payment of additional fee & presentation of person's Form DD 214.
• Introduced -HJ 101
• Referred to Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 219
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee, 03/22/11, 12:05 pm, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Transportation and Highway Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 282
• Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 282
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/29/11, 9:30 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 368
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 368
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/07/11, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 590
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 590
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/20/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 705
• Read 3rd time -HJ 705
• Passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 705
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 576
• Referred to Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Transportation; Budget -SJ 576
• Withdrawn from Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Transportation; Budget -SJ 636
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 1190 -SJ 636
• Read 2nd time -SJ 636
• Amendment(s) adopted (436842, 874872) -SJ 636
• Read 3rd time -SJ 636
• Passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 636
• Reconsidered -SJ 642
• Amendment(s) reconsidered, withdrawn (874872) -SJ 642
• Passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 642
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (436842) -HJ 1140
• Passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 1140
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1140
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-94
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.