SB 1282: Women's Health
GENERAL BILL by Storms
Women's Health; Cites this act as the "Gynecologic and Ovarian Cancer Education and Awareness Act." Establishes the Gynecologic and Ovarian Cancer Awareness Program in the Department of Health. Requires the Department of Health to disseminate information on gynecologic cancers to the extent that funding is available. Directs the department to establish a Women's Gynecologic Cancer Information Advisory Council.
Last Action: 5/5/2011 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1085 (Ch. 2011-91) -SJ 1011
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Regulation (HR)
• Referred to Health Regulation; Budget -SJ 95
• Introduced -SJ 95
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 03/22/11, 8:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Health Regulation (538014); YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 269
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Amendments)
• Now in Budget -SJ 269
• Withdrawn from Budget -SJ 968
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/05/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1011
• Amendment(s) failed (538014) -SJ 1011
• Amendment(s) adopted (486620) -SJ 1011
• Substituted CS/HB 1085 -SJ 1011
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1085 (Ch. 2011-91) -SJ 1011
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.