CS/SB 1622: Family Support
GENERAL BILL by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Flores
Family Support; Designates the courts and other entities as the tribunals of the state and designates the Department of Revenue as the support enforcement agency of the state. Clarifies that the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act is not the exclusive method to establish or enforce a support order in this state. Provides procedures for determining which child support order is recognized as the controlling support order, etc.
Last Action: 5/6/2011 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1111 (Ch. 2011-92) -SJ 1116
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Judiciary (JU)
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations (BGA)
• Referred to Judiciary; Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Budget -SJ 180
• Introduced -SJ 180
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/22/11, 8:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 270
• Now in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs -SJ 270
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/28/11, 3:15 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 3 NAYS 0 -SJ 308
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Budget -SJ 308
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 318
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations -SJ 473
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations, 04/13/11, 9:15 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 468
• Now in Budget -SJ 468
• Withdrawn from Budget -SJ 672
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/04/11
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/05/11
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/06/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1115
• Amendment(s) adopted (783574) -SJ 1116
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 1111 -SJ 1116
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1111 (Ch. 2011-92) -SJ 1116
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.